Zwakala knows no boundaries. From adventure, to relaxation, to a great South African product you are bound to find something that entices your senses.
1. Zwakala Brewery - Head straight to the brewery for our award winning brews and gourmet burgers. The restaurant is nestled in Magoebaskloof with scenic mountain views and wide rolling lawns. It is pet friendly! Bring along your family as there is so much for the little ones to do in our Wild & Free playground. We offer brewery tours every weekend - bookings essential. And always look out for our popular events - sign up to our newsletter for insider information
2. Fishing in Magoebaskloof - Book a fishing session with us and head down to the Broederstroom river where you can fish trout to your hearts delight. Make sure to book as this is a family and privately owned property.
3. Weekend Getaway in Magoebaskloof - Had a few too many beers? Head straight on down to Zwakala River Retreat run by the Tooley family. The farm can sleep up to 28 people in cabins and another 26 people in 2 private campsites. Its honestly more-ish.
4. E-biking in Magoebaskloof - Looking for low impact excercise whilst on holiday in Magoebaskloof? Head on to Africamps down the Cheerio Road and hire an E-bike to adventure around the area. If you're visiting in September this is a must to see the Magoebaskloof Cherry Blossoms and Magnolias
5. Hiking in Magoebaskloof - Head to the Doklowela trail in the Woodbush Forest where you will experience some of the most majestic trees and wonderful bird life. It is a hikers delight and we often get return visitors!